If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Wailea Beach has been consistently rated as one of the world’s best beaches. With soft sand and crystal blue waters in between two lush green rocky points. It is the perfect spot to watch a breathtaking Maui sunset.
If you want to visit Wailea Beach and do it in style, you should consider the following hotels. They were ranked as the top luxury hotels in Wailea by the customers of Hotels.com. And you can use Hotels.com to find the best prices for these hotels.
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
- Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort
- Grand Wailea. A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Hotel Wailea, Relais & Chateaux – Adults Only
- Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott Maui
- Wailea Beach Villas
- Makena Surf
- Ho’olei at Grand Wailea
- Palms at Wailea 205