If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Have you been itching to take a Celebrity Cruise Line cruise?
Well, it comes as no surprise to me. After all, Celebrity Cruises, a former Travel Weekly winner of “Best Premium Cruise Line”, offers a lot of great features that makes it an incredibly attractive cruise ship to tourists everywhere.
However, you may be concerned with how to pay for this cruise. Well, here are 5 ways you can take your Celebrity Cruise – but save a lot of money!
- Sweepstakes: You could enter a sweepstakes to win a free Celebrity cruise, such as the Celebrity Cruise Caribbean Getaway Sweepstakes by December 16th, where you could win a 7-day cruise for 2. While you are certainly not guaranteed to win, it could happen.
- Earn free $50 Celebrity gift cards: You can earn something called “Swagbucks” online through a variety of ways (watching videos online, taking surveys, making online purchases, etc.) which you can redeem for $50 Celebrity Cruise Gift Cards, which would help you save money on your cruise. For more information on how to do this, see this information on Swagbucks.
- Book through Avoya Travel, where you can take advantage of a great deal where you get up to $700 free onboard credit, free beverage package for 2, free gratuities & more!
- Book through Expedia, where, if you book by November 27th, you can save up to $800 for the 1st and 2nd guest and 50% for 3rd & 4th guests. You can also choose from free drinks, wifi, prepaid tips or $300 to spend onboard.
- Book through Last Minute Travel, where, for a limited time, the 1st 2 guests each get 2 free perks.