If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Want an amazing Disney Halloween experience in addition to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party? Want to try something different with your family this year but with a Disney twist?
Then you need to check out the Halloween on the High Seas cruises offered by Disney Cruise Line!
Not only will you get a wonderful cruise with great ports of call, but there are many other reasons to enjoy this cruise – in fact, here are 7 specific reasons why I know you’ll love this cruise:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party: Enjoy a family costume party onboard, complete with games, dancing…and of course lots of candy!
- A Nightmare Before Christmas – Sing and Scream: Not only can you enjoy a singalong movie experience, but you’ll also get a meet & greet with Jack & Sally from A Nightmare Before Christmas
- Costumed Character Greetings: Jack & Sally won’t be the only meet & greets onboard! You’ll get to meet popular Disney characters decked in Halloween costumes!
- Haunted Stories of the Sea: You can head to the upper deck where a mysterious sea captain will tell campfire-style ghost stories
- Pumpkin Tree: A magical Pumpkin Tree will be onboard and it will transform throughout the course of the cruise
- Special Halloween treats: Because what would Halloween be without the treats?
- Halloween Isn’t Just For Kids: If you want some time for just the adults, then you will love this! This special adult-only celebration will take place at the nighttime entertainment. Enjoy a Villanious Takeover on the dance floor along with a costume contest!
There are cruises departing from three different cities, so hopefully you’d be able to make one of these cruises:
- From New York City: cruises departing September 20th to October 29th
- 4-night & 7-night Disney Magic Canada cruises
- 5-night & 6-night Disney Magic Bahamas cruises
- From San Diego, California: cruises departing September 14th to October 19th
- 2-night, 4-night & 5-night Disney Wonder Baja cruises
- 7-night Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera cruise
- 14-night Disney Wonder Panama Canal cruise
- From Port Canaveral, Florida:
- 7-night Disney Fantasy Eastern & Western Caribbean cruises departing September 1st to October 27th
- 3-night & 4-night Disney Dream Bahamas cruises departing September 3rd to October 29th
You can save 7% off these Disney Halloween cruises by booking through Last Minute Travel.