If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are looking for a fun time when visiting San Antonio, Texas, then you got to check out Aquatica water park!
There are so many things to do there that you and your family are bound to enjoy:
- Taumata Racer, a competitive, side-by-side mat race down a waterslide
- Stingray Falls, where you ride in a four-seat raft – and come face to face with stingrays & tropical fish!
- Walhalla Wave, a family ride where you soar through the watery waves to the top of a zero-gravity wall, giving you the sense of weightlessness (this ride is the first of its kind in North America!)
- HooHoo Run, Kiwi Curl, Tassie’s Twisters & Woohoo Falls, all wonderful & unique exhilarating slide rides
- Zippity Zappity, body slides for the younger guest
- Loggerhead Lane, a relaxing lazy river ride
- Big Surf Shores, a huge wave pool
- Cutback Cove, a children’s tropical activity pool
- Kata’s Kookaburra Cove, a wonderful kid’s area with a beginner body slide & water sprouts
- Walkabout Waters, a 3-story interactive, outdoor funhouse
- Slippity Dippity, a separate pool for families with toddlers
- Whanau Waters, relaxing & inviting pools
- Stingray Encounter, where you can meet stingrays
- KeRe Reef, where you can encounter stingrays & fish
- Roa’s Aviary, where you can see over 100 birds representing around 40 species
So if you and your family want to enjoy this great water park, then I suggest you buy your tickets online and do it ASAP, because right now there is an online deal where you can save $10 off Aquatica tickets.