If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
This Christmas season, make sure you and your family don’t miss Christmas Town at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. There is so much going on there that will make this holiday season one your family will never forget!
Here are 10 reasons why you’ll love this Tampa theme park at Christmas time:
- Santa’s House: At Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, you and your family can visit Santa in his North Pole home. While the elves work hard preparing the gifts, you and your family can take photos with Santa in his study. This is a wonderful opportunity to get that perfect photo for a Christmas card, facebook or Instagram post, an ornament – or a memory you’ll always cherish!
- Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland: More great photo opportunities exist at Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland, where you can snap photos of your little ones with Rudolph, Clarice, Yukon Cornelius, Bumble the Abominable Snow Monster and Sam the Snowman. You and your family can also play holiday games & savor Yuletides Treat at Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland, which is located in Celestial Crossing.
- Shows: Busch Gardens has a lot of great family-friendly shows that will put everyone in you party in the holiday spirit:
- Christmas On Ice: In the Moroccan Palace, enjoy a holiday show performed by world-class skaters
- Christmas from the Heart: At Stanleyville Theater, you can enjoy Christmas from the Heart, a Contemporary Christian Gospel Celebration
- Carol of the Bells: Enjoying a stunning ballet of music & lights choreographed to seasonal songs at the Serengeti Overlook Restaurant & Pub
- Christmas Celebration: Singer, dancers & jolly old St. Nick fill stage of the Dragon Fire Grill during a traditional Christmas extravaganza show
- Holiday Hills Band: Playing in the vintage town of Holiday Hills at Gwazi Plaza, the Holiday Hills Band will bring Christmas to life with their jazz-inspired music
- We Three Kings Show: Enjoy learning of the Three Kings’ famed journey to Bethlehem while the performers sing in perfect harmony
- Elmo’s Christmas Wish: Join Elmo, Grover, Cookie Monster, Rosita & Zoe as they learn the meaning of Christmas in this great show held at Sesame Street Safari of Fun
- Hallelujah Showcase: Enjoy great Christmas performances from local schools, churches & professional groups from around Florida at the Gwazi Plaza
- Christmas Tree Show: A 50 foot Christmas tree located in Jungala is where you can see a Christmas tree come to life every 10 minutes with spectacular dancing lights & holiday music
- Lights: There will be beautiful lights all over the park. From the shimmering lights of the frozen pathway leading to the Moroccan Palace to the lights shining in the treetops of Mistletoe Memories, beautiful lights make this trip to Busch Gardens at Christmas time more than worth the price of admission!
- Christmas Village: Here you can enjoy seeing a miniature Christmas Town Village, complete with twinkling lights, model trains, yuletide carols, holiday cabins & the Jingle Bell Express Train Ride
- Holiday dining: Taste your favorite Christmas culinary delights, festive sweets & savory treats at select restaurants around the park. You can enjoy a lot of great treats with a 5 or 10 item food & beverage sampler.
- Holiday shopping: Several storefronts in the park will be filled with great Christmas items, like seasonal clothes, ornaments, stockings, etc. There are also local artisans who will be in the park from whom you can buy handcrafted items.
- Rides: While you’re there enjoy Christmas fun, you can also experience some of Florida’s best thrill rides along kid-friendly rides & play areas.
- The animals: Busch Gardens is home to more than 300 species of animals, so while you’re there enjoying the Christmas spirit, don’t forget to check these amazing animals out!