If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are looking for holiday fun in the Los Angeles area, then consider attending Holiday in the Park at Six Flags Magic Mountain. Here are 10 reasons why:
- Holiday Square: Six Flags Plaza will be transformed into a kaleidoscope of color featuring thousands of lights – plus nightly snowfall!
- Winter Wonderland: You’ll hardly believe you’re in Southern California when you step into a snowy winter wonderland, complete with nightly snowfall (about every 20 minutes!), snow sculptures, icy lights…and Santa himself! You will definitely want to get a picture of your kid – or yourself – with Santa – and then include in an Instagram post, Christmas card, etc.
- Fire & Ice: Thousands of holiday lights, a sleigh and a beautiful Christmas tree provide a holiday pop-up party located in METRO PARK Pub. Here, you can roast marshmallows on festive fire pits & stay warm in family-friendly warm-up zones.
- Rockin’ Universe: Witness one of the largest programmed light shows on the West Coast in DC UNIVERSE, where you can see different light shows choreographed to holiday musical arrangements every 15 minutes each night. There will also be a beautifully decorated tree here, too.
- Gleampunk District: In the largest themed area of Holiday in the Park, you’ll experience the sights, sounds & aroma of the industrial revolution but with a holiday twist, with thousands of lights & snow falling every 20 minutes.
- Snowy Nights: Enjoy a contemporary celebration of the holiday season, complete with silvery trees, huge snowflakes & a spectacular visual featured on the Full Throttle Sports Bar. There will also be games, a DJ, percussionist, Tinsel Toy dancers & live holiday music by The Mistletones.
- Holiday Treats: Enjoy Christmas & Hanukkah favorites, like s’more fire pits, latkes, holiday caramel apples, cranberry fudge, holiday inspired funnel cakes pumpkin spice churros & more!
- Christmas Shows & Music: Enjoy carolers singing holiday tunes at both Fire & Ice and Holiday Square. You can also enjoy Kwerkmas, an acrobatics show performed in Gearworks Theater by gymnasts & trapeze artists.
- Holiday Thrills: Tis the season…for the ultimate thrills! Enjoy your favorite rides (like Full Throttle, Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth, Speedy Gonzales Hot Rod Racers, Lex Luther: Drop of Doom, etc). PLUS the very season Santa’s Wild Sleigh Ride! (Opens on 5pm on Holiday in the Park evening nights).
- Justice League Meet & Greets: Because you may be going for the Christmas celebration, but you’re going to want to get these meet & greets in METROPOLIS. Trust me.
And if you book your tickets through Groupon, you can save 40% off your ticket!