If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are looking for family fun in Orlando this Christmas season, then you’ve got to go to SeaWorld Orlando! This theme park pulls out all the stops to give your family memories you’ll never forget, and you can get discounted tickets for SeaWorld online.
And if you are wondering what kind of Christmas fun SeaWorld Orlando has in store, here are just 10 things you can enjoy there:
- Rudolph’s Christmas Town: Meet Rudolph, Clarice, Yukon Cornelius & Bumble at Rudolph’s Christmas Town – a must have photo opportunity for you or your child! And for even more fun with Rudolph, consider booking the Dinner with Rudolph, an all-new family-style dining experience featuring traditional holiday favorites & delicious desserts.
- Santa at Wild Arctic: When you visit Wild Arctic at SeaWorld during Christmas time, you’ll be happy to know you can meet the most famous Arctic resident there…Santa Claus! Getting to meet Santa at Wild Arctic – and snapping those perfect photos for your Instagram or Christmas cards – is an experience your family will never forget!
- Sea of Trees: This is a personal favorite of mine. I love the way SeaWorld has the trees near the water. Over 100 trees sparkle to music & light up the water.
- Clyde & Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas: Enjoy your favorite sea lions, Clyde & Seamore, star in this hilarious Christmas comedy
- Elmo’s Christmas Wish: Watch Grover, Cookie Monster, Zoe & Rosita help Elmo find his Christmas wish in this show that your child (and you!) are bound to enjoy!
- O Wondrous Night: 30 carols with live singing, life-size puppets, live animals, special effects & incredible lighting make up this sensational Christmas show telling the greatest story you’re going to want to see and hear!
- Winter Wonderland on Ice: Ice skaters dazzle & delight in this show-stopping, ice-skating extravaganza.
- Shamu Christmas Miracles: Shamu Christmas Miracles is an amazing nighttime show where you can see the beautiful killer whales while hearing thrilling seasonal music
- Holiday Dining: Freshly popped holiday kettle corn, waffle cone S’mores, seasonal craft brew & specialty flavored hot cocoa
- The Christmas Market: Located along the park’s Bayside Pathway, you can find one-of-a-kind gifts, a charming model train village, playful elves & the comedic antics of the Christmas Council. You can relax near the warm glow of the fire pit and get a great view of the Sea of Trees, or listen to the musicians perform at the Gazebo Stage.