If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
They say everything is bigger in Texas – so it’s really saying something that SeaWorld San Antonio has the largest display of light in Texas! There are over 250 acres of 8 million twinkling lights!
And that is just one of the many reasons why you should go to SeaWorld San Antonio’s annual Christmas Celebration.
Here are 10 other reasons to go:
- Christmas Tree Light Show – If you love the Christmas lights, then you’ll love the 27 foot tall Christmas tree in front of Nautilus Amphitheater. Gather around the tree and enjoy a Christmas light show arranged to beloved Christmas hits
- Merry Mariachis – The Merry Mariachis fill the main entrance of the plaza with the sounds of the season. A perfect way to spend Christmas in San Antonio!
- Ho Ho Hoedown – Once a day, the country themed gathering will parade Santa into the park & to the final destination at his workshop. It’s an awesome welcoming of Santa, as well as his team of helpers.
- Nativity Singers – Inside the Joy to the World area of SeaWorld, an angelic choir will tell the story of the birth of Christ
- Santa – And of course, when you think iconic Christmas characters, how can you not think of Santa? You can book a Dinner with Santa and Mrs. Claus, where you can enjoy a festive meal featuring carved turkey, sweet roasted ham or roast beef. You also get to take photos here, too, which can make for an incredibly special photo of your child with Santa!
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer – Celebrate the season with this iconic Christmas character, as well as his friends Clarice, Bumble & Yukon Cornelius. You can book a Dinner with Rudolph & Friends, where you can enjoy a Christmas buffet along with great photo opportunities – a great addition for your facebook, Instagram, twitter or Christmas cards!
- Shamu Christmas: Miracles – Enjoy a story of peace & friendship, reflection & understanding and everyday miracles in the holiday themed Shamu show
- Clyde & Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas – Watch these loveable sea lions & their friends complete a list of tasks to ensure Santa gets to Sea Lion Stadium
- A Beluga Christmas: Watch the Beluga Whales, Pacific White Sided Dolphins & trainers in a show set to music from the Nutcracker
- Reflection: This end of the day event includes guest sing-a-longs with the SeaWorld serenaders & special effects
You can save money on tickets by booking online on SeaWorld San Antonio’s website, so buy tickets so your family can enjoy this amazing event!