If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
There are many reasons to enjoy Sesame Place’s A Very Furry Christmas this year!
Here are 10 reasons why the Christmas celebration at Sesame Place in Langhorne, Pennsylvania is a must for your and your family:
- Christmas Light Display: The park is decorated with millions of twinkling lights & over 300 Christmas trees!
- 1-2-3 Christmas Show: You and your family can enjoy an amazing music & light show featuring a huge Christmas tree that lights up the night!
- Neighborhood Street Party Christmas Parade: Enjoy your favorite Sesame Street characters like Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Count von Count & more dance, sing & rap some of your favorite Christmas songs
- Santa’s Furry Workshop: Trader Bert’s will be transformed into Santa’s Furry Workshop, where children can sit in Santa’s lap & pose for that photo that can you can cherish for years to come! Santa will return to the North Pole after Christmas, but from December 26th through December 31st, you can get a picture with Cookie Santa!
- Photo Opportunities: Get photos of your child with Lightning (the reindeer from the movie Elmo Saves Christmas), Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (and his friends Clarice, Bumble and Sam the Snowman!)
- Sesame Street Christmas Shows: Enjoy 3 great Christmas shows that you and your family are sure to enjoy: Elmo the Musical Live Christmas, A Sesame Street Christmas Show & Elmo’s Christmas Wish Show
- Christmas Storytime: Sit on the Storytime carpet and let your favorite Sesame Street characters tell a special Christmas story – and then afterwards, your child (and you!) can get a photo with your favorite Sesame Street characters!
- Sesame Place Furry Express: Take a tour of The Twiddlebug’s Gingerbread factory while onboard the Sesame Place Furry Express! During the train ride, hear stories about how the Twiddlebugs create the chocolate gingerbread cookies
- Holiday Character Dining Experience: Sesame Place has great character dining experiences where you can interact with characters during your meal – and get amazing pictures that your friends on facebook will envy!
- Christmas Dine with Elmo & Friends
- Dine with Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Discounted online prices: You don’t have to worry about breaking the bank by visiting A Very Furry Christmas – if you purchase your tickets online, you can save $5, plus you get an extra 2nd visit free! So enjoy A Very Furry Christmas twice this Christmas for twice the fun!
So this year, if you are planning to or would like to go to the Philadelphia area, make sure you make A Very Furry Christmas part of your holiday season plans!