If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
It’s that time of year again…the time for Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Singapore! And the 8th installment is bound to be the scariest – and best – installment yet! Once again, you’ll be able to enjoy your favorite Universal Studios Singapore rides (Revenge of the Mummy, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Accelerator, Battlestar Galactica: Human, Battlestar Galactica: Cylon, etc.) but you’ll also be spooked by what Halloween Horror Nights has in store for you.
There are 5 reasons why I think you will love this, and the five reasons are the five amazing haunted houses that Halloween Horror Nights Singapore will have:
- Haunted House 1: Stranger Things: Okay, so as a fan of Stranger Things, this one is my favorite. There will be 12 rooms depicting 12 different scenes from the series
- Haunted House 2: Pontianak: Here you will meet Pontianak, the frightening long-haired female ghost
- Haunted House 3: The Haunting of Oiwa: Based on the iconic Japanese ghost story, Lady Oiwa will wake up from her death looking for revenge
- Haunted House 4: Pagoda of Peril: You’ll slide through a path of demons & spirits before meeting the Yin demon
- Haunted House 5: Killuminat: In perhaps the scariest haunted house of them all, you’ll have to hide from Chinese vampires
This is going to be awesome, so buy your tickets ASAP!