If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
You can celebrate Easter this year with your family and make fun memories you’ll never forget at California’s Great America in Santa Clara, California.
If you’re in the Bay Area on Easter Weekend, then you should stop by the Santa Clara theme park, because on April 20th and 21st they are having a wonderful Easter Egg-stravaganza that your family will surely enjoy.
Here are 5 reasons why:
- Easter Egg scavenger hunt: I will never forgot the Easter Egg hunts I enjoyed as a kid, and your kids will feel the same way about this Easter Egg hunt – but doing an Easter Egg hunt at California’s Great America is great because they’ll do all the work in the preparations! Young children can search all over for golden eggs hidden around Planet Snoopy & they can take home a prize based on how many eggs they find.
- Photo Opps: Snoopy will be wearing his Bunny Ears all afternoon so you can get some great pictures of you or your children with Snoopy!
- Seasonal Crafts: Children 12 and under can participate in making Easter crafts
- Special Live Shows: There will be live shows the whole family can enjoy.
- Cost: This event is free if you have a ticket to California’s Great America, and you can get a discounted ticket to California’s Great America through Goldstar!