If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Enjoy American food and good American family fun at California’s Great America Red White & Brews celebration this summer.
Red White & Brews takes place at California’s Great America in Santa Clara, California (part of the San Francisco Bay Area) on select June weekends:
- June 15th & 16th
- June 22nd & 23rd
- June 29th & 30th
Here are 7 great reasons you need to head to this event:
- Locally-sourced beer (Because, beer)
- San Jose Beer Bike (A pedal-powered tour around Hometown Square where you can sip during the trip)
- Gourmet food (Delicious eats for the whole family!)
- Live entertainment (This makes a trip to an amusement park even better)
- Games & activities for kids (Great for any family with children)
- A fireworks-finale (A perfect ending to the day!)
- Live bands: Performances include:
- Whiskey Pass
- Fast Times
- California Cowboys
- Country Cougars
- Jewls Hanson and Company
And of course, you’ll be able to enjoy all the rides that make California’s Great America such a special place!
This special event is included in the cost of your admission, and you can get a significant discount on tickets by clicking here.