If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
This summer, you should visit SeaWorld San Antonio at night, because its new Electric Ocean Nighttime Summer Celebration, taking place from June 14th to August 11th, has so many fun thing for guests to do that you and your family or friends are bound to have a great time! You can buy your SeaWorld tickets here (they have some really great ticket deals available online right now).
In fact, here are 7 reasons to visit:
- HydroPower Xtreme FX: Enjoy a high powered water ski stunt show, complete with a live rock band & glittering pyrotechnics! It’s followed immediately by IgNite
- IgNite: IgNite is a great end-of-the-night fireworks show, featuring a soundtrack of Electronic Dance Music. You can get great views for the fireworks show from the seated area at Bayside Stadium.
- Electric Ocean Party Zone: Have fun at the hottest dance club in the deep blue sea, with Latin beats, glow zones & an interactive experience. You can even pick your own music by picking up headphones & creating your own dance floor experience. That is sure to be a lot of fun!
- Shamu’s Celebration: Light Up the Night: This high-energy show is one of my favorites. It features original music with the beautiful orcas of SeaWorld San Antonio
- Sea Lions Tonite: Make sure you head to Sea Lion Stadium, where the gang will share their hilarious story of their day at SeaWorld as seen through the eyes of Clyde & Seamore
- Chill Out: If this summer is anything like last summer, it’s bound to be hot, so I’m so glad SeaWorld San Antonio has Chill Out, a great place to escape that Texas heat! It’s a 60 degree club featuring a frozen treats, glow merchandise & a live DJ
- Glow with the fun: So speaking of that glow merchandise, you can pick up black-light reactive apparel, light up necklaces & more.