If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you’re looking to save money on a trip to Alton Towers in Staffordshire, England, then consider booking this Alton Towers prepaid pass & meal deal.
This pass gets you:
- Full day admission to Alton Towers
- Access to all 50 of the rides, attractions & live entertainment at Alton Towers
- Lunch included, your choice of:
- Burger Kitchen Meal Deal (which includes a regular drink, regular fries and your choice of a burger, salad or goujons)
- The Fried Chicken Co. (which includes a regular drink, regular fries and your choice of burger, salad or goujons)
- Explorer’s Pizza Pasta Meal Deal (which includes a regular drink, pizza, pasta and salad buffet)
Food at amusement parks can get expensive, so you can save money by having your meal already paid for!
So save money but still spend a day trying thrilling roller coasters (like Galactica, the world’s first virtual reality roller coaster or the brand new Wicker Man roller coaster), children’s rides (like the Cuckoo Cars Driving School or Frog Hopper mini drop tower) and family attraction (like the Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFE Aquarium or the runaway mine train).