If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Earl of Sandwich at Disneyland Paris
So, let’s face it. When you think of theme parks, you don’t necessarily think of great food. Which is why you really appreciate it when there is good food.
So when my family takes a Disney trip, we love to eat at Earl of Sandwich. The food has always been delicious.
So what do they serve here? Well, as you might expect, they have delicious hot and cold sandwiches. Their sandwiches are served on artisan baked loaf. The sandwiches are topped with unique sauces & spreads.
Here are some of the sandwiches you can enjoy:
- The Original 1762 sandwich (freshly roasted beef, cheddar & creamy horseradish sauce)
- The Earl’s Club (Roasted Turkey, Smoked Bacon, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Swiss Cheese & Sandwich Sauce)
- The Full Montagu (Roast Beef, Turkey, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Swiss & Mature Cheddar Cheese & Earl’s Mustard Sauce
- Le Frenchy (Ham, Brie cheese & Earl’s Mustard Sauce)
- Hawaiian BBQ (Grilled Chicken, Roasted Ham, Aged Swiss, Hawaiian BBQ Sauce, & Fresh Pineapple)
- Philly Cheesesteak (Roast beef, Swiss cheese, Green peppers & fried onions)
- Italian (Salami, Roasted Ham, Pancetta, Mortadella, Mozzarella, Zesty Italian Dressing & Roma Tomatoes, with Peppers Optional)
- Chipotle Chicken Avocado (Chicken, Bacon, Cheddar, Avocado, Chipotle Sauce & Lettuce)
- Cannonballs (Meatballs, Mozzarella, Parmesan Cheese & Marinara Sauce)
- Ham & Swiss (Roasted Ham, Swiss Cheese & Earl’s Mustard Sauce)
- Tuna Melt (Tuna Salad & Melted Aged Swiss)
- Veggie (Cucumber, Lettuce, Feta, Roma Tomatoes, Red Onion, Roasted Red Peppers & Mediterranean Dressing)
They also have great wraps, too:
- Thai (Grilled chicken, Chinese cabbage mix, romaine, sweet chili sauce & Thai peanut dressing)
- BBQ Ranch Chicken (Grilled chicken, romaine, cheddar, tomato, cilantro, crispy onions, BBQ sauce & ranch dressing)
- Chicken Bacon Avocado (Grilled chicken, bacon, avocado, romaine, tomato, cucumber & balsamic vinaigrette)
- Buffalo Chicken (Grilled chicken, romaine, cheddar, tomato, buffalo sauce & ranch dressing)
They also serve salads and soups.
Earl of Sandwich is conveniently located at the heart of Disney Village. The Disney Village is a shopping, dining, and entertainment district located close by the Disney parks in Marne-la-Vallée, France.
So, one of the things my family likes about Earl of Sandwich is their affordable prices. But their prices become even more affordable with a discount.
And you can get a discount, too, by clicking here. You can get an Earl of Sandwich Meal Voucher at 25% off!
And by the way, if you are looking for discounted Disneyland Paris tickets, too, we have you covered. Click here to find out about a way to get cheap Disney Paris tickets.