If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Ring in the New Year’s with your kids in a spectacular way – except this time, you can get your kids to bed at a reasonable hour!
LEGOLAND Florida has a great celebration that’s perfect for families with children who don’t need to be staying up past midnight.
The Kids’ New Year Party at LEGOLAND Florida in Winter Haven has all kind of great activities that your children will love:
- A giant New Year’s-themed LEGO mosaic that your kid can build brick by brick with others
- A chance to win a LEGO prize pack if you can locate the missing clocks throughout MINILAND USA
- A 7:00 PM fireworks spectacular in the skies above Lake Louise – and if you wear the free pair of viewing glasses, you can see a special LEGO surprise in every burst of fireworks!
- A giant LEGO brick drop as everyone counts down to 2018 – except instead of counting down to midnight, you’ll actually be counting down to 8:00 PM, thus ensuring the kids will get to bed in time!
- After the clock reaches 8:00 PM, you’ll see LEGOLAND’s biggest fireworks show of the year!
Plus, most of the Christmas Bricktacular fun will still be continuing!
Admission to the Kids’ New Year Eve Party in LEGOLAND Florida is included in the price of admission, and you can save $23 off your ticket by purchasing tickets through Reserve Orlando.