If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Cool off from the hot temperatures Southern California has seen this summer with a trip to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, located right next to Six Flags Magic Mountain.
It’s 25-acres and full of fun for all ages, with some of the highlights being:
- Bonzai Pipelines, where you freefall after a floor drops out below you
- Forgotten Sea Wave Pool, a huge wave pool generating ocean size waves
- Tornado, where you raft down a 132-foot tunnel into a huge funnel
- Reptile Ridge, a giant complex with thrill slides
- Lizard Lagoon, a 7,000 square-foot pool for adult & teen activities
- Splash Island, a fun area for kids with water slides, rain curtains & squirting effects
- And more!
And if you book your ticket through Reserve Los Angeles, you can save $9 on your ticket.