If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
This year, spend your 4th of July in San Antonio, Texas in an amazing way: at SeaWorld San Antonio! Not only can you spend your day enjoying all the fun rides, shows, and attractions at the popular Texas theme park, but you’ll also be able to enjoy a spectacular fireworks show!
But, first, here are some tips for how you can make your Fourth of July at SeaWorld San Antonio truly epic:
- Buy your ticket beforehand. You save a lot of money by booking a ticket before you go. Click here to see the best prices.
- Consider getting a SeaWorld & Aquatica Flex Ticket so that you can also visit Aquatica – not only is it a great water park, but I know I don’t have to tell you it can get hot in Texas in July so you might want to cool off there before the fireworks at SeaWorld at night!
- Get a ticket to the Fireworks Picnic. It will make your family trip there even better! You buy a ticket here and it includes:
- Reserved seating in the first few rows at SeaWorld’s Ski Stadium for the fireworks show
- An all-you-can-eat buffet which includes:
- BBQ Ribs
- BBQ Chicken
- Chef Carved Ribeye
- Hot Dogs
- Smoked Sausage w/ Peppers and Onions
- Baked Beanie Weenies
- Buttered Corn
- Dinner Rolls with Butter
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Pigs in a Blanket
- Special Chef created Pasta Salad
- Tossed Field of Green Salad with grape tomatoes, almonds, and cheese
- Penne Pasta Marinara with Meat Sauce
- Desserts and Beverages
- Assortment of Freshly Baked Desserts
- Assorted Coca-Cola Products