If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Did you know that Carowinds recently became a year round park? That’s right – you can visit Carowinds during the weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) in January and February of 2023. And you can keep doing that through March 2023, when the park will start opening on additional days as well.
That means it’s time to start planning a trip to Carowinds! If you visit between now and March 5, 2023, you can get discounted Carowinds tickets by clicking here. These tickets are half off!
And you can good book a stay at one of these hotels that we have picked out at Green Vacation Deals as being close to Carowinds and a great deal if you click through our links:
- Comfort Inn at the Park
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson at Carowinds
- Quality Inn at Carowinds
- Clarion Hotel at Carowinds
- Sleep Inn Fort Mill
- Best Western Carowinds
- Tru by Hilton Charlotte Ayrsley
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Ayrsley
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/Ayrsley
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Ayrsley
- Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood
- Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte – Arrowood Rd.
- Sonesta ES Suite Charlotte Arrowood
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Arrowood, Charlotte
- Extended Stay America Charlotte Pineville
- Comfort Suites Pineville
- Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville
- Quality Suites Pineville
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Arrowood
- Holiday Inn Express Charlotte-Arrowood
- Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Arrowood
- TownePlace Suites Charlotte Arrowood
- Best Western Plus Pineville-Charlotte South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte/South Park at Phillips Place
And to get excited for your trip, check out our video from opening night for Carowinds 2019: