If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you’ve ever traveled to Las Vegas, Nevada before then I don’t think I have to sell you on how great it can be to cool off in the heat at Wet N Wild, a great water park with fun activities for all ages:
- Red Rock Bay: A wave pool
- Rattler: A raft water slide ride
- Tornado: A tube water slide thrill ride
- Constrictor: Another great thrilling tube water slide ride
- Hoover Half Pipe: Take rafting to a whole new level on this thrill ride
- Zipp Zapp Zoom: Choose from 3 slides on this tube water slide
- Canyon Cliffs: A thrilling body water slide
- Royal Flush Extreme: A tube water slide where you end up in a giant bowl
- Desert Racers: a 6-lane mat racer ride
- Paradise Falls: An over 10,500 square foot water playground for children
- Kiddie Cove: Slides for children
- Colorado Cooler: A lazy river
If you would like to visit Nevada’s #1 water park this summer, then buy your tickets here because you can save 38% on tickets. But hurry – these tickets are selling out fast! And if this is a family trip to Las Vegas, check out these other great family activities in Las Vegas.