If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Bangkok has so much to offer visitors – temples, historical sites, nightlife – but, unfortunately, a lot of these things don’t interest children. There is a lot in Bangkok that children would like. These 8 activities can be enjoyed by the entire family.
- SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World – Covering 10,000 square meters, it is the largest aquarium in South East Asia. Among 30,000 marine creatures you can see there are giant spider crabs, giant Pacific octopus, stingray sharks, African penguins, starfishes and more.
- Madame Tussauds – Rub elbows with the stars. Shoot hoops with Yao Ming, practice kung fu with Bruce Lee and kick goals with David Beckham. Everyone will enjoy their interactive games. And you can get some really cool pictures.
- Siam Park City is the largest amusement and water park in Bangkok. It has the world’s biggest wave pool plus several large water slides. There are roller coasters and attractions like Africa Adventure and Jurassic Adventure. Your family can easily spend a whole day here.
- Dream World is an amusement park offering daredevil rides like Raptor, Grand Canyon and Sky Coast. The Animal Farm and Giant’s House are perfect for the little ones. An all you can eat buffet lunch is included in your ticket.
- Art Is Paradise is a unique hands on museum with diaramas, dinosaurs, 3D safari and ocean themed scenes. You can pose creatively with the 3D paintings.
- The Language of Light Firefly Tour – Meet up with thousands of fireflies after dark in a lush forest. See the “lightning bugs” glimmer like a Christmas trees. A nightly firefly display can be absolutely stunning.
- Safari World is divided into 2 areas – Safari Park and Marine Park. You can ride in the park bus in Safari Park and see giraffes lions and tigers. Take a river cruise in Marine Park and crocodiles and gorillas. You can also catch a dolphin, sea lion or orangutan show.
- Ice skating is one of the best ways to cool down in Bangkok. The Central Rama 9 has stadium seating for those who prefer to watch.