If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Executive Chef Adam Middleton at Arc in Vancouver has finalized his Easter Bottomless Brunch Menu. He’s bringing back all your bottomless favorite dishes with a few “egg-stra” special dishes. The Easter Brunch will be served on April 7, 8 and 9, 2023. The seatings will be at 10:30 am and 1:30 pm. Reservations are required.
Easter Bottomless Brunch Menu
- Crab Benedict with dungenous crab and hollandaise
- Prawn Cocktail with cocktail sauce
- Ooey Gooey Skillet with apple, cinnamon, caramel and croissant
- BC Berry Basket Smoothie with blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, banana and yogurt (V) (GF)
- Granola Parfait with mascarpone yogurt, granola, peach coconut, puffed amaranth and berries (V) (GF)
- Avocado Toast with poached egg, grilled sourdough (V)
- Liege Waffle with poached pear and chai tea sauce anglais
- Jerk Fried Chicken with funnel cake and habanero maple syrup
- Salmon Benedict with cold smoked salmon, hollandaise and chives
- Traditional Benedict with kasseler ham and hollandaise
- Lamb Shoulder with polenta and gremolata
- Croque Madame with ham gruyere , mornay sauce and sunny side up egg
- Harvest Grain Bowl with farro, roasted roots, squash, herbs and poached egg* (V)
- Meat & Potatoes with crispy potatoes, caramelized onions, ham, bacon and pork sausage
- Hot Cross Buns with rooftop honey butter and jam
- Easter Eggs-Stravaganza Bowl with chocolate bunnies, macaroon, truffles and chocolate covered strawberries – 1 Bowl for each table
* You can substitute scrambled tofu for eggs as a vegan option.
You can also get the Boozy Bunny, the house made Valhrona hot chocolate with Kahlua and Bailey’s, topped with mini marshmallows and a chocolate bunny that slowly melts into the drink. Pricing is $99 per person, $59 for children, ages 6 to 12 and children 5 and under eat free.
Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver is a 5 Star hotel in the heart of Vancouver. It is just steps from the Vancouver Waterfront and Canada Place. The hotel features an outdoor pool, a health club and a steam room.
Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver
If you would like to visit Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver, book your visit here and you can discover ways to save money on your stay.