If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Looking for a truly special way to celebrate Christmas in Budapest, Hungary this year? Then how about taking a Christmas dinner cruise!
There are currently some great Christmas Dinner Cruises that still have availability. You get to cruise along the Danube River in a festive environment. Live music helps bring in the wonderful holiday spirit. You’ll hear local and international music. And during your cruise, you get to pass by iconic Budapest landmarks during your cruise. So it is a great combination of Christmas spirit and sightseeing.
Sample Christmas Dinner Menu
Here is a sample menu of the Christmas dinner.
- Spiced cottage cheese cream & traditional crackling cream
- Traditional Hungarian fish soup
- Vegetable cream soup
- Alföld-style goulash with small dumplings
Hot Main Courses
- Paprikasch (traditional chicken leg)
- Roasted chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce
- Spicy pork rib with thyme-mustard sauce
- Roasted sea fish (catch of the day) with Chardonnay sauce
- Mini stuffed cabbage
Sides & Vegetables
- Grilled vegetables
- Hash-brown potatoes
- Steamed jasmine rice with corn
- Grilled polenta with feta cheese
- Potato wedges
- Homemade dumplings with spinach & mustard-mushroom sauce
- Fresh seasonal salad with dressing
- Caesar salad
- Italian pasta salad
- Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
- Homemade strudel
- Chocolate or strawberry-vanilla mousse
- Beigli (pastry roll with walnut or poppy seed filling)
- Somló-style sponge cake
- Mini tarts
- One glass of wine, beer, or juice
- One bottle of mineral water
Looking for a discount code to help you save money on this Christmas dinner cruise in Budapest? Click here and you can get an automatic discount price on our ticket. And this is better than a discount code because you don’t have to bother typing in a promo code or coupon code. Act now while there is still availability and while this good deal lasts!
The cruise starts at 7:00 PM. But you need to arrive by 6:30 PM.
You need to bring a Passport or ID card. You cannot bring pets on this cruise.