If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you love the Harry Potter series, then you will absolutely love the Warner Brother Studios Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter.
You can learn the secrets behind filming of all 8 Harry Potter and explore the actual sets used in the films!
Here is just some of the fun you’ll have:
- Go the Great Hall and see the actual sorting hat used in the film
- Hop aboard the Flying Ford Anglia from The Chambers of Secrets & the triple-decker Knight Bus Harry rides in Prisoner of Azkaban
- Pose for a photo outside Harry’s childhood home at 4 Privet Drive
- Sample butterbeer
- Head to Platform 9 ¾ & climb aboard the Hogwarts Express steam engine & pose with a luggage trolley as it vanishes through the platform wall
- Discover other costumes, sets & props used in the films
- Learn about the cutting-edge technology used in the films
- Visit sets such as Diagon Alley & Hogwarts
And if you book this tour through Expedia, you could save 6% on tickets!