If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Enjoy a panoramic view of Helsinki, Finland from the top of a double decker bus – and get a great opportunity to see the city’s wonderful landmarks by purchasing admission to the Helsinki Hop on, Hop off bus.
The Helsinki hop on, hop off bus has 18 different stops:
- Senate Square / Helsinki City Museum
- The Olympia Terminal / Mannerheim Museum
- Café Ursula / Kaivopuisto Park
- Compass Square
- Hernesaari Cruise Terminal
- Melkki Cruise Terminal
- Flea Market / Bulevardi / Sinebrychoff Art Museum
- Swedish Theatre / Design Museum / Museum of Finnish Architecture
- Market Square
- Kiasma / Helsinki Art Museum / Amos Rex / Central Railway Station
- Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church)
- Sibelius Monument
- Olympic Stadium
- National Musuem / Parliament House / Helsinki Music Centre
- Ateneum Art Museum / Central Railway Station
- Botanic Garden
You can get on & off the bus as you please so you can explore Helsinki on your own time.
During the bus ride, you can listen to an audio guide available in 10 different languages, so you can learn a lot about Helsinki, too.
And the bus tour is affordable – plus, it’s even more affordable if you use the promo code “CSSWW10” because then you can save 10%!