If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are planning a vacation to Milan, Italy, then the Milano Card can save you a lot of money.
With the Milano Card, you can save on skip-the-line entry to major Milan attractions, services, restaurants & transportation. Here’s what you can save on, and how much you can save:
- Highline Galleria: 100% off (Free)
- Airport bus from Linate Airport to Milan & vice-versa: 100% off (Free)
- Ca’ Granda – path of secrets: 50% off
- Leonardo3 exhibition: 50% savings
- Gallerie d’Italia: 40% off
- Museum of Scala Theater: 35% savings
- Diocesan Museum and Basilica of Sant’Eustorgio: 33% savings
- Museum Bagatti Valsecchi: 33% savings
- Museum Poldi Pezzoli: 33% savings
- Armani Silos: 30% savings
- Outlet Shopping Tours: 25% off up to free!
- National Museum of Science and Technology: 25% savings
- Branca’s Tower: 20% savings (limited free entry access per day)
- Blue Note Dinner and Show: 20% savings on show (dinner excluded, & it’s not valid for Sunday brunch & special events)
- Museum of AC Milan: 20% off
- Triennale Design Museum: 20% savings
- Museum of San Siro Stadium: 15% savings
- Pinacoteca Ambrosiana: 13% savings (35% savings on Wednesdays)
- Crypt of Leonardo: 10% off
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tour: 10% savings
- Milan civic museums: 10% off
- Autostradale Airport bus from Malpensa Airport, Linate Airport & Bergamo Airport, return ticket: 10% off
You can also use the card to a meal (pizza, drink & coffee) for €15.
You can also enjoy one included taxi ride to & from any location in Milan, up to the value of 12 euros.
Just purchase the Milano Card through Viator. Prices start at just $17.28!