If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are travelling to Salzburg, Austria, then a great way to save money during your vacation is the Salzburg Card.
The Salzburg Card gives you free admission to over 30 attractions & museums, starting at the low price of $31.47 (you can pick a 24-hour, 48-hour or 72-hour pass).
Your free admission includes:
- Toy Museum
- Stiegl-Brauwelt – The World of Beer
- Salzburg Zoo
- Salzburg Museum
- Salzach Cruise
- Residenz State Rooms
- Residenz Gallery
- Panorama Museum-New Residenz
- Museum of Modern Art- Rupertinum
- Museum of Modern Art- Monchsberg
- Museum of Natural History
- Mozart’s Residence
- Mozart’s Birthplace
- Michael Haydn Museum
- Hohensalzburg Fortress includes Cable Railway & World of Marionettes
- Hellbrunn – Palace and Trick Fountains
- Georg Trakl Memorial
- Folklore Museum
- Festival Halls
- Cathedral Museum
- Cathedral Excavations
- Catacombs St. Peter
- Cable-Car Untersberg
You can also get discounts to multiple companies, such as Salzburg Casino, Designer Outlet Salzburg, Salt Mines, Avis Car Rental, Salzburg’s Marionette Theatre, etc.
Just make sure you book through Viator to get the best price for the Salzburg Card!