If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are visiting Reykjavik, Iceland on a budget, then you’ll be pleased to know that the purchase of just one thing can save you a lot of money.
That one item you’ll need to buy is the Reykjavik City Card.
The Reykjavik City Card is such a great option for anyone visiting Reykjavik, Iceland because it gets you free admission to multiple top Reykjavik tourist attractions:
- Arbaer Open Air Museum
- Arbaejarlaug Swimming Pool
- Asgrimur Jonsson Collection (Safn Asgrims Jonssonar)
- Gerdarsafn Kopavogur Art Museum
- National Gallery of Iceland
- Natural History Museum of Kopavogur
- National Museum of Iceland
- Reykjavik Art Museum Asmundarsafn
- Reykjavik Art Museum Hafnarhus
- Reykjavik Art Museum Kjarvalsstadir
- Reykjavik Family Park & Zoo
- Reykjavik Maritime Museum
- Reykjavik Museum of Photography
- Sigurjon Olafsson Museum
- Sundhollin Public Baths
- The Culture House
- The Settlement Exhibition
- Videy Island
So make sure before you head to Reykjavik that you purchase the Reykjavik so you can save a lot of money on your holiday!