If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Frosty’s Christmas Bar is back for its fourth year of spreading holiday cheer in downtown Chicago. Discover the fun to be had in this pop-up holiday experience and see why people return year after year. Enjoy the ultimate Christmas party in the Windy City!
Frosty’s Christmas Bar is 21+ at all times. They’ve decked the halls across four bars with two dance floors and three different levels of infinite possibilities for Christmas fun! Explore the three different themed floors, all lavishly decorated. The glittery decor makes merrymaking seem a lot merrier. See life sized toy soldiers, ribbons, wreaths and garland.
Enjoy dancing elves, singing Santas and live nutcrackers. There are great photo spots and interactive photo ops. There will be lots of Instagram and Facebook worthy pictures to take and to post.
Holiday Craft Cocktails
Enjoy holiday craft cocktails you won’t find anywhere else. Order an Irish Coffee and it will come with a candy cane in it. Try
- Nutcracker is made with bourbon, butterscotch, cider, gingerbread syrup, topped with a cinnamon stick and a dash of Santa’s spirit.
- Buddy’s Elf Punch is made with vodka, peppermint, cranberry and a pinch of elf magic.
- Jingle Shot is peppermint schnapps liqueur.
- Snowball Fight is vodka, creme de cacao, gingerbread syrup, heavy cream topped with a ginger snap cookie.
- The Scrooge’s Irish coffee is Irish whiskey, gingerbread cream liqueur, simple syrup with whipped cream and a peppermint stick.
- The Grinch is whipped vodka, creme de menthe, creme de cacao, heavy cream and rainbow sprinkles.
Also be sure to try the delicious Christmas cookies.
So don your festive holiday attire or your favorite ugly Christmas sweater and join the onstop holiday party! Frosty’s Christmas Bar is a fun, festive place to dance, drink and party with your friends, elves and reindeer. And the party goes on until 4 am!
Your ticket will include general admission and two drinks. Click here and you can save $8.73 to $9.73 (19% to 21% discount).