If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Calling all hot sauce lovers! They’re turning up the heat at the 3rd annual Illinois Hot Sauce Expo on July 23 and 24, 2022.
Come, enjoy spicy food, a wide variety of craft beer, specialty cocktails and action packed wrestling. This spicy weekend will challenge attendees with eating contests.
A general admission ticket will give you access to the expo, complimentary hot sauce tastings, the stage of doom, live music and wrestling.
The Craft Beer Party Package includes general admission plus 3 craft beer tokens, burrito food bowl platter, a limited edition expo poster and hot sauce. You must be 21+ to purchase the package.
The 2022 Illinois Hot Sauce Expo will feature the best hot sauce companies. You get to meet the companies’ representatives and ask questions about their sauces. You can sample hundreds of different hot sauces and you can buy what you like.
Hot Sauce Expo vendors include
- Angry Irishman – Woodville, OH
- Big Red’s Hot Sauce – Phoenix, AZ
- Chef Heatley’s Hot Pepper Farm – Sandwich, IL
- El Yucateco – Mexico
- Fargo Box – Los Angeles, CA
- Gindos Spice of Life – St. Charles, IL
- Ginger Goat Hot Sauce – Ontario, Canada
- Halogi Hot Sauce – White, SD
- Hell’s Kitchen Hot Sauce – New York, NY
- High River Sauces – Long Island, NY
- Hot Sauce Holsters – Maryville, MD
- Hotter Than El – Sanford, FL
- Inferno Farms – San Diego, CA
- Maletto’s Golden Chili Hot SSauce – Cedar Lake, NV
- Mikey V’s – Georgetown, TX
- Papa Caps Hot Sauce – Plainfield, IL
- Puckerbutt Pepper Company – Fort Mill, SC
- Rising Smoke Sauceworks – Efland, NC
- Sauce Leopard – Denver, CO
- Stanky Sauce – Orlando, FL
- Two Heads Hot Sauce – White Horse, TN
Saturday, July 23
- 11 am – Doors open
- 1 pm – Doughnuts of Death Challenge
- 2 pm – The Spicy Tacos of Hell Challenge
- 3 pm – The Hot Diggity Dog Ziggity Boom Challenge
- 4 pm – The Burning BBQ Pork Challenge
- 5 pm – Fuego Box Choco Challenge
- 6 pm – The Deep Dish Doom Challenge
- 7 pm – Louder Now The Midwest’s Premier Emo & Pop – Punk Cover Band
- 8 pm – Fatal Order – Hard Rock/Metal Tribute Band
- 9 pm – Breakfast Club Tribute Band of the 80s
- Lucha Wrestling Schedule – 12:15, 2:15, 4:15 and 6:15
Sunday, July 24
- 11 am – Doors open
- 12 pm – Staytanic Burrito Challenge
- 1 pm – The Italian Beef of Spicy Love Challenge
- 2 pm – Bobbing For Reaper Peppers Challenge
- 3 pm – Booze and Infuse Cocktail Competition – $500 Grand Prize
- 4:30 – Puckerbutt Pepper Company Presents the Guiness Book of World Records Reaper Eating Challenge – $1,000 Grand Prize
- Lucha Wrestling Schedule: 12:15, 2:15 and 5:00
Lucha Libre is Mexican wrestling in Mexico. It is characterized by colorful masks, rapid sequences of holds and maneuvers and exciting high flying maneuvers.
Joliet is within 15 miles of Orland Park, Lockport, Crest Hill, Shorewood, Plainfield, New Lenox and Tinley Park. Joliet is 34 miles from Chicago and 105 miles from Milwaukee.
Are you looking for a way to save on the Illinois Hot Sauce Expo? Click here and you can save
- $3 (30% discount) on 1 single day general admission ticket
- $6 (30% discount) on 2 single day general admission tickets
- $12 (30% discount) on Craft Beer Party Package for 1 person
- $26 (32% discount) on Craft Beer Party Package for 2 people