If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Do you love watching fireworks? Do you love going to the beach? Are you looking for a great place to celebrate the 4th of July? My advice to you is to spend it in Ocean City, Maryland!
There’s always a lot of fun things to do in Ocean City. On the 4th of July, you can find free live entertainment and fireworks.
4th of July Celebration
Ocean City’s 4th of July Celebration will include
There will be a live music celebration on the Caroline Street Stage. Bring a beach chair or a blanket and come at 6:30 pm to hear Background Music and Kutt Productions Announcements. At 7 pm, there will be the U.S. Army Band Downrange performance at the Carolina Street Stage & the North Division Street Beach. At 8:15 pm, you’ll hear DJ Kutt Dance Music and Patriotic Music. And at 9:30 pm, fireworks will fill the sky with beautiful colors over the ocean with audio by Kutt Productions.
Uptown at Northside Park
The free music will kick off this 4th of July celebration. Bring a beach chair or blanket. You’ll enjoy a fantastic fireworks show at approximately 9:30 pm.
Ocean City Activities & Restaurants
Are you a foodie? Take a Food Walking Tour.
While you’re at the beach, you’ll want to have a seafood dinner. You should consider the following restaurants. They were named as the 10 Best Seafood Restaurants in Ocean City by users of TripAdvisor.
- Delmarva Boil Company
- Sunset Grille
- The Shark on the Harbor
- Catch 54
- Blu Crabhouse & Raw Bar
- OCM Crabs
- On The Bay Seafood
- Lizzie’s Cafe & Bistro 142nd St.
- Harrison’s Harbor Watch Restaurant
And what would the 4th of July be without barbecue? You can take a BBQ Cruise or you can get a meal at one of these restaurants that TripAdvisor users named the 5 best restaurants in Ocean City for barbecue.
- Smoker’s BBQ Pit
- 28th Street Pit & Pub
- Annabelle’s BBQ & Creamery
- Nick’s Original House of Ribs
- Northside Pit & Pub
Ocean City Hotels
If you’d like to visit Ocean City for 4th of July, we think you should consider the following hotels. They are all offering discounted rates which can save you money on your stay.
- Madison Beach Hotel 30% Discount
- Beach Walk 25% Discount
- Kokomo Suites 21% Discount
- Park Place Hotel 21% Discount
- Grand Hotel Ocean City Oceanfront 20% Discount
- Monte Carlo Condos 15% Discount
- Sahara Hotel 15% Discount
- Paradise Plaza Inn 15% Discount
- Monte Carlo Boardwalk Oceanfront Ocean City 15% Discount
- Comfort Suites Ocean City West 15% Discount
- Ocean 1 Hotel & Suites 15% Discount
- Americana Motor Inn 15% Discount
- Sea Bay Hotel 15% Discount
- Flamingo Motel 15% Discount
- Sea Breeze Inn 15% Discount
- The Wellington Hotel & Suites Oceanblock 15% Discount
- Ashore Resort & Beach Club 12% Discount
- The Americana Hotel 12% Discount
- Lankford Hotel 10% Discount
- Princess Royale Oceanfront Resort 10% Discount
- The Shore House 10% Discount