If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Restaurant Week means you can enjoy great deals on prix fixe menus at some of the top restaurants all across the five burroughs. This will go through February 5, 2023.
Regency Bar & Grill
The Regency Bar & Grill is Loews Regency New York Hotel’s signature restaurant and is home to the famous “Power Breakfast.”
Restaurant Week Lunch
Soups & Starters
- Tuna Tartare with Avocado, Citrus, Jalapeno and Taro Root Chips
- Veal Meatballs with Rustic Tomato Sauce and Baguette Crisps
- Roasted Tomato Soup with Regency Special Grilled Cheese
- Arugula Kale Frisee with Shaved Pecorino, Winter Radish, Grapefruit Segment, Tomato and Sherry Vinaigrette
- King Salmon with Garlic Spinach, Saffron Beurre Blanc and Smashed Potato
- Chicken Paillard with Arugula, Cherry Tomato, Lemon and EVOO
- Pumpkin Gnocchi with Chestnut Puree, Sage, Brown Butter and Ricotta Salata
- Hanger Steak with Potato Mousseline, Honey Glazed Heirloom Carrots, Bordelaise Sauce +$15
- New York Style Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- Valhrona Chocolate Dome with Cinnamon Streusel and Berry Compote
- Seasonal Sliced Fruit
Pricing is $45 per person.
Loews Regency New York Hotel
Loew’s Regency New York Hotel is located on Park Avenue in the heart of New York City. This luxury 5 Star rated hotel is one block from 5th Avenue and Central Park. There are boutiques on site, Julien Farel Spa, 5 meeting rooms and a fitness facility.
If you’d like to visit Loew’s Regency New York Hotel during Restaurant Week, click here and you can save 12% off the regular rate.
Rosevale Kitchen + Cocktail Room
Located in the CIVILIAN Hotel, Rosevale Kitchen + Cocktail Room offers beloved New York classics with a modern twist.
Restaurant Week Three Course Dinner
- Shrimp Cocktail with Chilled Shrimp, Cocktail Sauce and Horseradish
- Endive Salad with Blue Cheese, Endive and Radicchio, New York Apples, Honey Gastrique, Spiced Pecans (Vegetarian)
- Fried Oysters with Cornmeal Breading, Cajun Remoulade, Pickle Guy Hall Sours, on a bed of Iceberg Lettuce
- Brick Chicken with V2 Deboned Amish Hall Chicken, Celery Root, Creamed Kale and Pan Jus
- Steak Frites with Basted 6 Oz. Center Cut Skirt Steak, Maitre’D Butter and Beef Fat Fries +$7
- Honeynut Squash Pan Roasted with Wild Rice, Forrotto, Chanterelle and Oyster Mushroom
- Cheesecake Panna Cotta with Cassis Gelee and Graham Cracker Crumble
- Blondie with Brown Butter, Macadamia Nuts, White Chocolate Chunks and White Chocolate Gelato
- Chocolate Lava Cake with Sonsho Chocolate Ganache Filled Cake, Candied Kumquats, Whipped Cream and Puffed Rice
Pricing is $45 per person.
CIVILIAN Hotel in Hell’s Kitchen is an artful extension of the neighborhood that surrounds it. It is a melting pot of art, music and theater. You’ll have an unforgettable stay at this luxury boutique hotel.
If you’d like to visit the CIVILIAN Hotel, click here and you can save 22% off the regular rate.
Temple Court in The Beekman, A Thompson Hotel, is offering a three course dinner.
New York City Winter Restaurant Week 2023
- Wild Arugula Salad with Artichokes, Pine Nuts and Parmesan VG GF
- Burrata with Bartlett Pear and Hazelnuts +$5 VG N
- Tuna Tartare with Sea Urchin, Ginger and Cucumbers +$5
- Caramelized Onion Soup with Cippolini Onion and Parmesan GF
- Mushroom a la Grecque with Fontina and Crostini VG
- Bouchot Mussels with Creme Fraiche, Mustard, Parsley and Grilled Bread
- Spanish Octopus with Nduja Salsify and Soubise +$15 GF
- Chestnut Agnolotti with Black Truffle and Brussels Sprouts VG
Additional Sides $12
- Roasted Cauliflower with Pine Nuts VG GF
- Roasted Heirloom Carrots with Ginger and Cumin VG GF
- Crispy Fingerling Potatoes VG GF
- Sauteed Greens with Garlic and Lemon VG GF
- Honeynut Squash with Araucuna Hen Egg, Pumpkin Seed Pesto and Parmesan VG GF
- Roasted Cod with Cannollini bean, Tuscan Kale and Clams GF
- Diver Scallops with Savoy Cabbage, Sunchokes and Black Truffle Vinaigrette +$15 GF
- Roasted Salmon with Braised Artichokes, Nicoise Olive and Parsley GF N
- Roasted Chicken with Freelek, Spigarello and Castelvetrano Olive
- Grilled Duroc Pork Chop with Braised Red Cabbage, Honeycrisp Apple and Sage
- Grilled Prime Hanger Steak with Romesco, Sweet Peppers and Bordelaise +$15 GF N
- Braised Short Ribs with Anson Mills Polenta, Tokyo Turnips and Salsa Verde +$15 GF N
- Coconut Sorbet with Cocoa Nib Brittle and Fudge
- Chocolate Ganache Cake with Salted Almonds and Caramel Ice Cream
- Lemon Meringue Tart with Candied Lemon and Pomegranate
- Artisanal Cheese Plate with Honeycomb, Figs and Spiced Almonds +$5 N
The Beekman, A Thompson Hotel, has you within a 15 minute drive and the World Trade Center and New York University. The hotel has 3 restaurants, a bar/lounge, a terrace and a garden. The Beekman has been nominated for Travel + Leisure’s “World’s Best Hotel” Awards.
If you’d like to visit The Beekman, click here and you can save 20% off the regular rate.