If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you’ll be spending a Valentine’s Day in Boston, Massachusetts, then I’m sure you’re looking for a great way to spend this holiday. And whether you want to celebrate this holiday with your special someone or your best friends, there are a lot of great events going on around Valentine’s Day in Boston. Here at Green Vacation Deals, we’ve picked out the 10 best:
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Jazz & Champagne Tasting Cruise
- Galentine’s Day Brunch Cruise
- Valentine’s Ladies Male Revue
- Unconditional Love: The Letters of John & Abigail Adams
- Couples Massage
- Til Death Do Us Part… You First!
- An Evening of Love and Laughter With Tony V & Kelly MacFarland
- Love Letters: A Play by A.R. Gurney
- Swan Lake In Blue
- A Far Cry Presents: A Stradivari Serenade