If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Tours4Fun is offering a 10% discount on a Tennessee Christmas Tour, which starts in New York City.
It is a great way to see a beautiful part of the country and get in the Christmas spirit!
Here is the itinerary:
Day 1: New York – Luray Caverns
- Leave NYC to head to Virginia to tour the Luray Caverns (admission not included)
- Stay in a hotel like Quality Inn Christianburg Virginia
Day 2: Great Smoky Mountains – Gatlinburg – Pigeon Forge
- Leave Virginia & head to Tennessee
- Drive through the Great Smoky Mountains
- Stop in Gatlinburg
- Arrive in Pigeon Forge to watch Dixie Stampede Christmas Show (admission not included, you can purchase tickets through Reserve Pigeon Forge)
- Go to Chattanooga & stay in a hotel such as La Quinta Inn Chattanooga
Day 3: Chattanooga – Ruby Falls
- Explore Chattanooga
- Head to Lookout Mountain
- Take the Lookout Mountain Incline Railway (admission not included)
- Visit Ruby Falls, a 145-foot underground waterfall (admission not included)
- Visit Rock City, where you can see 7 neighboring states from Lover’s Leap (admission not included)
- Spend the night in a hotel like Quality Inn Roanoke Airport
Day 4: Virginia – New York
- Tour the Natural Bridge, a sacred site of the Native American Monacan tribe (Admission not included)
- Head back to pick-up points in New York City
Make sure you book now to ensure your place in this great tour!