If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
The International Colombian Festival is coming to the Catholic University Of America in Washington, D.C. This will be happening on Saturday, July 22, 2023, from 11 am to 8 pm. This is the 7th Edition of this festival. Enjoy Colombian food, art, dance, music, folklore and traditions.
An explosive celebration of Colombian music and dance will keep everyone entertained. The music’s infectious beats, catchy melodies and the captivating stage presence of the performers make for a fantastic show.
- Kelmary – Ranchero
- Nico Yembe – Columbian Pacific music & folklore
- Oscar Toro – Musica Popular
- Mauro Gamboa – Colombian Salsero
- Grammy Award winning Los Corraleros de Majagual – Vallenato & Cumbia
- Ygor – Tributo
- Deepdreams Band – Tributo a mana
- Cultural Dance Center – Columbian folklore dance
The official festival DJ will be DjArturo Carmino. He will be keeping the energy pumping throughout the festival.
There will be a lot of food vendors with authentic Colombian food. Try an arepa or bandeja paisa.
Mexico is this year’s guest country. Charley’s Tacos will have a wide variety of tacos available for purchase. And you can satisfy your sweet tooth with gelato, a cupcake or a pastry.
The vendor area will also include arts and crafts vendors. You can get a unique keepsake to remember the great times at the festival. Merchandise and service vendors will also be at the International Colombia Festival.
Vendors will include
- Silverio Coy Abogado Migratorio
- Los Hermanos Dominican Restaurant
- Re/Max Distinctive
- KTL Title Group
- Buddin’ Bakery: The Perfectly Imperfect Bakery
- Flash Dental
- S&W Insurance Agency
- Salsa Smoke & Grill
- Nalu Accessories
- Mr. American Food Truck
- Peacenik Co.
- McLean Mortgage Corporation
- Servicios Dentales Hispanos
- Casa en Casa
- Mr. Pincho & More – Best Colombian Street Food
- Sabor De Mi Tierra
- Tropicals Juices
- Sweet Promise
- Tu Gala con Kenia Basilas
- Latinas USA
- Colombian Station
- X 40 Design
- DJ AC
- Amano Real Fruit
- Frutika Rika – Fruit Salad Bowl
- Elegant Gourmet International
- Charlie’s Tacos & Pit Beef
- power +
- Dulces Antojitos – Sweetie Craves
- Family First Life The Rogue IMO
If you liked the Colombian food at the festival and want to learn more about Colombian cooking, try these cookbooks. And you can use our links to see how you can save money on them.
- Simple Colombian Cookbook by Sergio Blackhelm DeLeon
- Colombiana: A Rediscovery of Recipes and Rituals from the Soul of Colombia by Mariana Velasquez
- Colombian Cookbook: Traditional Colombian Recipes Made Easy
Washington DC Hotels
If you’d like to visit Washington, D.C., for the Colombian Festival, you should consider the following hotels. They are all offering discounted rates which can save you money on your stay.
- The Darcy Hotel 27% Discount
- Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown 25% Discount
- The St. Gregory Hotel 22% Discount
- Washington Plaza Hotel 20% Discount
- Lyle Washington D.C. 20% Discount
- Kellogg Conference Hotel at Gallaudet University 20% Discount
- Riggs Washington DC 17% Discount
- American Guest House 16% Discount
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington, DC – Georgetown Area 15% Discount
- Hotel Washington 15% Discount
- Cambria Hotel Washington D.C. Capitol Riverfront 15% Discount
- The Henley Park Hotel 15% Discount
- Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters 15% Discount
- Days Inn by Wyndham Washington DC – Connecticut Avenue 15% Discount
- Omni Shoreham Hotel 15% Discount
- Hotel Harrington 11% Discount
- Hyatt Place Washington DC – Georgetown – West End 10% Discount
- The River Inn 10% Discount
- District Hotel 10% Discount
- Global Luxury Suites at Ravel 10% Discount
- Selina Union Market 10% Discount
- The Royal Sonesta Washington DC Dupont Circle 10% Discount
- The Churchill Hotel near Embassy Row 10% Discount