If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Celebrate the weekend before Valentine’s Day in the best possible way – with drinking and partying!
Cupid’s Bar Crawl is a great Valentine’s Day-themed bar crawl in Washington, D.C. It is a great opportunity to enjoy partying at more than ten Dupont Circle bars.
These bars include:
- The Madhatter on 1319 Connecticut Ave NW
- 1831 on 1831 M St NW
- Phantom DC on 1327 Connecticut Ave NW
- Ozio Lounge on 1813 M St NW
- Tokyo Pearl on 1301 Connecticut Ave NW
- Saint Yves on 1220 Connecticut Ave NW
- Sign of the Whale on 1825 M St NW
- Cafe Citron on 1343 Connecticut Ave NW
- Recessions on 1823 L St NW
- and more!
Participating in this bar crawl gives you lots of perks. You get:
- Free entry with no cover charge to all participating bars
- All-day drink specials exclusive to bar crawlers, including:
- $3 Rail drinks
- $3 Light Beers
- $4 Cupid shots
- A free refillable mug
- Free entry into a raffle
- Signature party favors
Food is also available at the bars, too, and there should be food specials throughout the day.
The event takes place on Saturday, February 12th, 2022. Registration takes place at Saint Yves on 1220 Connecticut Ave NW. You’ll need to check in between 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM in order to pick up your event wristband and event mug.
Looking to save money on admission to this Valentine’s Day pub crawl in Washington, D.C.? Hoping to find a promo code?
Well, I can get you something even better than a promo code! Just click here and you can save up to 65% on your bar crawl ticket. And the saving is automatic, too, so you don’t have to bother entering in a promo code or coupon code!
You’ll need to be at least 21 years old in order to participate in Cupid’s Bar Crawl. So make sure you have proper identification on hand.