If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Charleston is known for its beauty, charm and paranormal activities. The Charleston Ghost & Graveyard Tour gives you an exclusive opportunity to walk inside the gates of one of the city’s oldest graveyard after dark. Explore the dark corners and walk across the graves if you dare. Some of those buried there disappeared mysteriously, died in a duel or experienced bizarre accidents.
You’ve heard the spooky Charleston ghost stories. Now experience them. Learn about the ghost of Sue Howard. She’s a grieving mother who prays at the grave of her dead child from the spirit world. There are pictures. Learn why the terms saved by the bell and graveyard shift were coined. You will be glad you weren’t around when they were coined. You’ll hear tales of being buried alive.
You can bring a camera. Who knows – you might capture a ghost in your pictures.
Book this spooky tour here to get the guaranteed lowest price.
Guests are asked to arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled tour time.
This walking tour is wheelchair accessible, and service animals are allowed.
Your tour will meet at 18 Anson Street in Charleston, South Carolina.
And the tour concludes on Market Street.
More Charleston Tours
If you’re planning a trip to Charleston, you might want some ideas of other tours you could also add to your travel itinerary.
Here are some other great Charleston tours:
- Horse and Carriage Tour with Carolina Polo and Carriage Tour Company – Our family thoroughly enjoyed this daytime tour!
- Charleston Tour Pass – With this pass, you get free admission to over 40 Charleston attractions and tours, including:
- Charleston Harbor Tour
- Adventure Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Charleston Through the Ages Walking Tour
- Spirits of Magnolia Cemetery Tour
- Fort Sumter Tour
- Carriage Tour
- Schooner Pride Afternoon Sailing Tour
- Charleston Strolls Walking Tour
- Haunted Yorktown Tour
- and more!