If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Fell’s Point, just outside of Baltimore, Maryland, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It has served as the backdrop for movies and television shows like “Ace Of Cakes” and “Homicide: Life On The Streets.” Fell’s Point is known for its many eateries, bars, pubs and live entertainment venues.
On this guided tour, you’ll see the historic waterfront and century old row houses. You’ll hear about the culture and history of the area. Along the way, you’ll enjoy unique foods prepared in several family owned eateries. You will sample:
- Traditional Polish dishes
- Authentic latkes (potato pancakes)
- Smoked crabcakes
- Sausages from a 90 year old family run factory
- 4th generation Greek family recipes
- Baltimore’s indigenous cookie
- The city’s best burger
- Locally brewed beers
- Beverages from the nation’s longest running bar
- Drinks from the nation’s only Grand Marnier club
These specialty meals showcase Fell’s Point renowned cuisine. The price of these dishes is included in the cost of the ticket.
Book this tour with Trusted Tours & Attractions and you can save $2 off each Adult Ticket.