If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Ripley’s Aquarium in Myrtle Beach, S.C., is home to thousands of marine animals. You can view the largest collection of sharks on the East Coast. Step on a gliding walkway that will take you through the Shark Tunnel. Watch as sharks swim all around you.
The Aquarium celebrates the holiday season with its Festival of Trees. This year they have over 100 decorated trees. Some of their most unique include
- Mardi Gras tree with masks and beads representing Louisiana
- Kentucky Derby inspired red roses tree
- Glistening white decorated Alaska tree
- Nevada tree with a showgirl feather headdress
- All patriotic Pennsylvania tree
- Oklahoma tree topped with longhorns
The Festival runs through December 31, 2017. Ripley’s Ruckus Drumline will perform on Aquarium’s plaza every weekend. There is also a mailbox for letters to Santa.
The Festival of Trees is included in the regular admission and the Aquarium is open 365 days a year. Book your admission through Viator and you can save 17% off the regular rate.