If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
New Smyrna Beach is a town with deep historical roots and a charming historic downtown and is also home to a progressive-minded surf scene. It lies on Central Florida’s Atlantic coast with waterfront Ponce de Leon inlet and the Indian River with blue water vistas in every direction. There are 13 miles of broad beach with a steady swell that has drawn surfers for generations.
If you’d like to visit New Smyrna Beach and do it in style, you should consider the following hotels. They were ranked as the top New Smyrna Beach hotel by the users of TripAdvisor. And you can use TripAdvisor to find the best price for these hotels.
- Night Swan Intracoastal Bed & Breakfast
- Inn on the Avenue Bed & Breakfast
- Black Dolphin Inn
- Anchor Inn NSB B&B
- The Salty Mermaid Oceanfront Hotel
- The Riverview Hotel
- Ocean Trillium Suites
- Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites
- Hampton Inn New Smyrna Beach
- Springhill Suites New Smyrna Beach