If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
I love traveling to Virginia. But like most of you, I can’t travel right now. But that doesn’t mean I can’t feel like I’m traveling to Virginia. And what I mean by this is, why don’t you bring Virginia to yourself?
You can achieve this by making food from these Virginia cookbooks! We made this list of the Virginia cookbooks full of great recipes that will make you feel like you’re in Virginia.
- The Colonial Williamsburg Tavern Cookbook
- A South You Never Ate: Savoring Flavors and Stories from the Eastern Shore of Virginia
- The Williamsburg Cookbook: Traditional and Contemporary Recipes
- Eat & Explore Virginia Cookbook & Travel Guide
- The Tennessee and Virginia Cookbook
- Dishing Up Virginia: 145 Recipes That Celebrate Colonial Traditions and Contemporary Flavors
- The Virginia Beach Cookbook
- Recipes from Old Virginia
- Best of the Best from Virginia Cookbook: Selected Recipes from Virginia’s Favorite Cookbooks
- The Mount Vernon Cookbook
- Virginia’s Historic Restaurants and their Recipes
- Colonial Williamsburg Cookbook: Recipes from Virginia and the American Colonies
- Housekeeping in Old Virginia Recipe Book
- The Best of Virginia Farms Cookbook and Tour Book: Recipes, People, Places
- Our Recipes by Richmond Chapter of Credit Unions Employees & Friends
- A Taste of Virginia Tech
- A Taste of Virginia Tradition Manassas
- Dining with the Washingtons: Historic Recipes, Entertaining, and Hospitality from Mount Vernon
- Historic Michie Tavern Cookbook: A Taste of the 18th Century-Charlottesville, Virginia
- Vittles from Virginia 1970s Vintage Cookbook