If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Have you and your family checked out the LEGOLAND Discovery Center at Arizona Mills in Tempe, Arizona? If you haven’t yet, you definitely should, because it’s a lot of fun! Here are 10 reasons why:
- Rides: Did you know that LEGOLAND Discovery Center Arizona has rides? You can get the fun of an amusement park – but indoors, out of the heat of Arizona! There’s Kingdom Quest, where you can use “lasers” to zap trolls & skeletons and Merlin’s Apprentice Ride, a pedal-powered ride where you can soar up and over parts of the LEGOLAND Discovery Center – great family fun.
- LEGO 4D Cinema: Enjoy a LEGO Movie 4D Adventure, which is like a 3D movie but with wind, rain and snow effects that really make you feel like you’re there!
- Dino Explorer: In this all new experience, you can head to the Jurassic build tables and create your own LEGO dinosaur! You can follow the Tyrannosaurus Rex instructions – or you can make your own creative creation!
- Earthquake Tables: Build a brick tower and then test its strength when the tables start shaking!
- LEGO Racers Build & Test: You can not only create a car here, but you can race it as well!
- LEGO City Play Zone: If your kid has a lot of energy, then this is perfect – it’s also a perfect way to get your kid active! There are climbing walls, jungle gyms and slides that can keep your child very entertained.
- MINILAND: Explore an interactive city built from over 1 million LEGOs
- LEGO Friends Heartlake City: Your can help Emma, Olivia, Andrea & Mia add to their Heartlake City
- Duplo Farm: If you have an older kid who wants to enjoy the fun here but you also have a 2 to 5 year old, they’ll enjoy playing in this special area with big, special, soft bricks
- The prices: You will like the admission prices if you purchase your ticket online, where you can save a lot of money!