If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
The Waldorf Astoria Beverlys Hill is an urban oasis in one of the most glamorous cities in the world. Where Wilshire Boulevard meets Santa Monica Boulevard is where you’ll find this elegant hotel that offers the best in California lifestyle and luxury.
Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills recently won the Forbes Five Star Award. The hotel was named the #1 Best Hotel In Los Angeles in the Conde Nast Traveler 2017 and 2018 Readers Choice Award.
Chill out and enjoy the lush gardens and coastal California decor. You will enjoy exceptional service during your stay.
You will also enjoy
- Rooftop lounge deck with panoramic views, vip cabanas and a sparkling pool
- 3 cocktail lounges including a rooftop bar with 360 degree views
- 3 story lobby with an Art Deco lobby bar
- French-American cuisine of their famed chef, Jean-Georges Vengerichten
- Indulgent treatments at world leading brand La Prama Spa
- Their oversized balconies with stunning views in every direction
You’ll be moments away from high fashion shopping along Rodeo Drive and the glittery sights and scenery of Hollywood. Enjoy the very best of the California good life.
Enjoy an Easter Brunch in the Astor Ballroom on Sunday, April 17, 2022, with seatings at 11 am and 1:30 pm. The Top 40s dance band, Analog Jukebox, will be performing for both seatings. There will be an indoor Easter egg hunt for children 12 and under.
The Easter Brunch will feature
- Gourmet Crustacean Station with fresh oysters, crab, lobsters and shrimp cocktails
- Sushi Station
- Ham Carving Station
- Pasta Station
- Crudite Display
- Salad Bar
- Soup Station
- Carving Station with tomahawk steak, lamb, chicken and yakitori skewers
The desserts will satisfy the sweetest sweet tooth with crepes, tarts, macaroons, cakes, bonbons, ice cream and more.
Beverage offerings include a Bloody Mary and Mimosa Bar. There will also be an open bar featuring cocktails, beer and wine.
Reservations are required and must be booked in advance. Pricing starts at $220 for adults and $90 for children 12 and under.
If you’d like to stay at the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, click on our link to see how you can save money on your visit.