If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
The Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort sits atop a 150 foot bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. All manner of water sports can be enjoyed here. The resort offers expert instruction plus equipment rental of boogie boards, snorkel gear, surfboards and more.
Waldorf Astoria guests can play at the championship Monarch Beach Golf Links. The resort has a Family Pool and the Monarch Pool and cabanas are available at both pools.
The resort will be celebrating Mother’s Day weekend in a big way.
Mother’s Day Meditation
Mother’s Day Meditation is being offered on Saturday, May 7, and Sunday, May 8, 2022. Quiet the mind and nurture the soul with a sacred healing ceremony led by Five Sense Collective. Two guides will lead you through a series of experiences that will leave you feeling calm, refreshed and reconnected to yourself. Each 90 minute ceremony includes
- Aura & Energy Incense Clearing
- Guided Meditation
- Crystal Bowl & Gong Sound Journey
- Reiki Head Massages
- Integration Conversation
- Intention Setting Ceremony
- Closing Blessing & Mantra
Pricing is $175 for a guest and $250 for two guests.
Mother’s Day Family Feast
The resort is having a Mother’s Day Family Feast on the Waldorf Astoria’s Grand Lawn on Sunday from 11 am to 2 pm. It will be a family-style feast with live music and complimentary family portraits.
- Chilled Pea Soup with Minted Cream
- Breakfast Radish with Rustic Bread and Salted Butter
From The Garden
- White & Green Asparagus Salad with Sauce Gribiche, Hard Boiled Egg, Cornichons, Capers, Tarragon, Chervil and Parsley
- Green & Red Boston Bibb Lettuce with Crumbled Goat Cheese, Spring Cherries, Crispy Shallots, Pistachio and Champagne Vinaigrette
- Cavatelli with Forest Seasonal Mushrooms, Fava Beans, Crispy Sage and Parmigiano Reggiano
- Roasted Halibut with Seaweed Butter, Heirloom Carrots, Green Beans and Pacific Foam
- Chicken Roulade Stuffed with Swiss Chard, Artichoke Hearts, Cherry Tomato Confit and Saffron Broth
- Grilled Lamb Chop with Rosemary and Thyme Oil, Pomme Chavalons, Caramelized Onions, Lardons and Herb Mint Salad
- Assorted Petit Fours to include fruits, chocolates and macarons
Non-alcoholic beverages, coffee or tea service included.
Bubble Package – $49 per person
- Bottomless Mimosas and Sparkling Wine
Waldorf Wine Selection – $59 per person
- Sparkling Wine Upon Arrival and Premium Selection of Red and White Wine
Pricing is $189 per adult, $99 per child, ages 5 to 12, and $49 per child, ages 2 to 5.
Full Bar is available for an additional charge.
AVEO Table + Bar on Mother’s Day
The AVEO Table + Bar will have an A La Carte Mother’s Day Dinner Specials from 5 pm to 9 pm.
- Lobster Salad with 5 oz. Lobster Meat, Mizuna Lettuce, Cucumber, Heirloom Tomatoes and Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette $39
- Cacio e Pepe with Spaghetti, Peppercorn Sauce with Truffle, Parmigiano Reggiano $31
- Alaska Halibut with Corn Puree, Morel Mushroom Ragout, Fava Beans and Hearts of Fire $54
- Prime Roasted Filet 8 oz. Steak with Pea Puree, Potato Rosti, Fresh Cherries and Burgundy Sauce $59
- Strawberry Lime Margarita Cream Puff, Sea Salt Crisp Pastry $14
Hotel Info & Discounts
Monarch Beach is in Southern California and is 28 miles from Anaheim, 51 miles from Los Angeles, and 60 miles from San Diego.
If you’d like to visit the Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort, click here to discover ways to save money.