If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas is the only authentic German – Bavarian restaurant in Sin City. It’s Oktoberfest every day at Hofbrauhaus!
The restaurant serves traditionally brewed signature and seasonal Hofbrau beers. Their beers are imported directly from Munich and they’ve been brewed the same way for the past four hundred years.
Every item on their menu is cooked just as it would be in Bavaria. They make an authentic Bavarian experience fresh for your table.
Their chefs have created a special Thanksgiving spread that pairs with the best beers in Las Vegas.
- Butternut Kurbiscremesuppe
- Butternut Squash Cream Soup garnished with croutons and chives
- Gebackener Tortenbrie
- Fried Brie Cheese with breaded Brie cheese fried golden brown served with winter salad bouquet and garnished with fried parsley and cranberries
- Gebratener Truthahn
- Roast Turkey served with thyme flavored turkey gravy, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn medley and glazed yams
- Kurbis Brotpudding mit Vanilleeis Preiselbeeren
- Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Pudding served with cinnamon sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Mulled wine with Christmas spices
More About Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas
Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas is the only exact replica in the world of the original Hofbrauhaus in Munich. From the painted ceilings to the long wooden tables to chestnut trees, the Beer Hall is authentic. Their Biergarten has authentic patio seating, twinkling lights and a cascading fountain.
Their bar features all of the beers plus your favorite spirits, liqueurs and cocktails. There really is something for everyone to love. The Biermeister Band plays classic Bavarian music on Sunday through Thursday from 5 pm to 10 pm. On Friday and Saturday, they play from 6 pm to 11 pm. Every Saturday and Sunday, their MC Johann performs live on stage with his large alphorn. He’s on stage on Saturday from 11 am to 5 pm and on Sunday from noon to 4 pm.
Visiting Las Vegas
If you’d like to visit Las Vegas for Thanksgiving, book your visit here and you can save money on your stay. But act quickly as these deals won’t last long.
And while you’re in Las Vegas, why not take in a show? Go through this list of shows and you’ll find some that are discounted up to 77%. And, once again, great deals don’t last long in Vegas.