If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Any time is a good time to go to Las Vegas but holidays may be the very best time to be in Sin City. Las Vegas does its holidays up right.
Thanksgiving is coming up and Las Vegas has some of the best chefs in the world. They can make your food dreams come true.
The Venetian Resort Las Vegas celebrates Thanksgiving with special meals at many of its restaurants and special holiday drinks. Take advantage of this and have a holiday celebration you’ll never forget!
BEREA osteria is offering special additions to the menu that will only be available on Thanksgiving Day.
Thanksgiving Menu Additions
- Insalata Di Zucca with roasted pumpkin, escarole, frisee, taleggio and toasted pepitas
- Gnocchi with sweet potato dumplings, sage, brown butter and ricotta salata
- Turkey Duo with roasted natural breast, mushroom stuffing, cranberry chutney and herb gravy
Bouchon has created a special Thanksgiving menu that will be available only on Thanksgiving Day.
Fruits De Mer
- Huitres – Oysters ½ dozen $28
- Moules – Mussels 1 dozen $8.50
- Crevettes – Shrimp $26
- Demi-Homard – ½ Lobster $30
- Poulardes – Clams $2.50 each
- Petit Plateau – ½ Lobster, 8 Oysters, 2 Shrimp, 4 Clams and 8 Mussels $90
- Grand Plateau – 1 Lobster, 18 Oysters, 6 Shrimp, 6 Clams and 12 Mussels $150
- Regis Ova, Sturgeon Caviar served with traditional accoutrements and toasted brioche
- Supreme – 1 ounce $85
- Hybrid – 1 ounce $105
- Ossetra – 1 ounce $120
- Escargot de Bourgogne with Burgundy snails, parsley, garlic butter and Bouchon Bakery puff pastry $19.75
- Terrine de Foie Gras de Canard with toasted baguette – 2 ½ ounce $32
- Rillettes aux Deux Saumons with fresh and smoked Salmon rillettes served with toasted croutons $19.25
Fromage Du Jour
- Selection of cow, sheep or goat artisanal cheese served with apricot chutney, marcona almonds and toasted ciabatta
- 3 pc tasting portion $21
- 6 pc tasting portion $39
- Soupe a la Courge with butternut squash soup with toasted pumpkin seeds, brown butter and creme fraiche
- Ravioli aux Epinards with spinach ravioli with roasted sweet potatoes, fried mushroom, crispy bacon and parmesan cream
- Salade de Betteraves with roasted beet salad with arugula, blood orange, toasted marcona almonds and goat cheese
- Foie Gras Saute with seared foie gras with sugar pumpkin subric, Swiss chard, pomegranate and duck jus
- Dinde Rotie – Diestel Farms turkey with Bouchon Bakery stuffing, whipped potatoes, green beans “casserole,” cranberry sauce and turkey gravy
- Boeuf Bourguignon with red wine braised beef short rib with fingerling potatoes, button mushrooms, bacon, lardon, pearl onions, carrots and sauce bordelaiseou
- Coquilles Saint Jacques with pan seared day boat scallops with Bouchet mussels, Fuji apples, bacon lardons and leek cream
- Truffle Gnudi with Bellwether Farm ricotta dumplings, Parmigiano Reggiano and black winter truffles
- Trio da Tartes with traditional pumpkin, pecan and apple tarts
- Creme Brulle with vanilla bean custard
- K + M Chocolate Gateau with K + M Chocolate, devil’s food and Chantilly cream
Pricing is $110 per person. Wine pairing is $45 per person.
Yardbird Thanksgiving Menu
- Pear, Pomegranate and Arugula Salad with Rosemary Scented Peanuts, Buttermilk Blue Cheese and Honeycomb Yogurt Dressing $18
- Charleston She Crab Soup with Pimento Cheese Straws $16
- Herb Roasted Yardbird Turkey Dinner with Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, Cranberry Compote and Giblet Gravy $42
- Lobster Mac & Cheese with whole lobster and 5 Artisanal Cheeses MP
- Crispy Brussels with Spiced Honey $14
- Melted Leek Potato Gratin with Thyme and Parmesan $24
- Biscuit Stuffing with Sage, Celery and Leeks $12
- Green Bean Casserole with Crispy Shallots and Roasted Garlic
- Brown Butter Bourbon Pumpkin Pie with Candied Pecans, Molasses Ginger Cookies and Honey Whipped Cream $15
Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano
Thanksgiving Menu Additions
- Autunnale – Autumn Salad with honeynut squash, endive kale, crescenza, pomegranate and pepitas
- Gnocchi di Tacchino – Holiday turkey, 2 way
- Natural Breast, mushroom stuffing, cranberry chutney and herb gravy
- Confit Leg with Italian sausage, potato puree and natural jus
- Tortino di Noci – Walnut tart with pumpkin cinnamon gelato and toasted hazelnut tuille
If you want a new Thanksgiving experience this is the place to get it. The geoduck will only be available November 23 and 24.
- Crispy Fried Squab
- Stir Fried Sea Cucumber with Scallion
- Geoduck, Fish Broth
- XO Sauce Mixed Mushrooms
Buddy V’s Ristorante
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with apple squash compote, spiced pecans and panna dolce $14
- Slow Roasted Turkey Breast with turkey sausage, pancetta herb stuffing, sweet yams, cranberry relish and classic gravy $36
- Pumpkin Bundt Cake with maple glaze and candied pecans $15
Pricing is $59 per person and $19.95 for children under 10 years of age. Wine pairing is available for $32 per person and a bottle of Prosecco is $34.
Milo’s is featuring the Notorious F.I.G. from November 23 through November 27. Maker’s Mark is the foundation. Mix in lemon, cinnamon, fig preserves, Greek sea salt and agostina bitters and you’ll can say Happy Thanksgiving!
The Venetian Resort Las Vegas is located in the heart of the Vegas Strip, putting you in the center of the action. With 4 pools, a casino, the Canyon Ranch Spa and gondola rides down the Grand Canal, there’s always something fun to do.
The on site Grand Canal Shops featuring over 160 signature stores. What a great place to spend Black Friday!
Venetian Resort Discount Rate
If you’d like to visit The Venetian Resort Las Vegas at Thanksgiving or at another time, click here to get the best available price.