If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Hawg Heaven BBQ & Gastro Pub is jazzing it up on Mother’s Day! They are offering a delicious three course dinner with a jazz show starring Liela Avila.
Are you looking for a truly special way to show your Mother how much you care for her? What about a fantastic dinner with fabulous entertainment in Old Town Pasadena? It will show your thoughtfulness and be a great day for her that she’ll remember for years to come. Plus it’s not another robe and it will probably surprise her.
There will be two seatings available for dinner. First check in time is 4:15 pm and show time will be 4:30 pm to 6 pm. Guests will have the table until 6:15 pm and can move to the lounge/bar area of the restaurant.
The second seating is check in at 6:45 pm. The second show time is 7 pm to 8:30 pm.
Dinner Menu Mother’s Day 2023
- Mista Salad with Organic Baby Greens, Parmesan Cheese, Carrots, Garlic Croutons and House Vinaigrette
Second Course – Select One
- Rosemary Roasted Chicken – Roasted Chicken Seasoned with Rosemary, Gratin Potatoes and Sauteed Spinach $36
- BBQ Combo with Slow Smoked Pulled Pork and Baby Back Ribs Served with Mexican Style Street Corn and Mac & Cheese $50
- Rib Eye Steak with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Broccalini $55
- Grilled Salmon with Lemon Glaze with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Sauteed Spinach
Third Course – Select One
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cheesecake
That dinner really sounds delicious! And while you’re enjoying the meal, you can also enjoy “Leila Avila & Friends,” an hour and a half jazz show.
Leila Avila is one of Los Angeles’ premiere jazz vocalists. Her sultry tones and phrasing bring to mind her influencers, including Ella Fitzgerald, Amy Winehouse and Miles Davis. She has shared the stage with great artists, including Josh Groban, Stevie Wonder, Patti Austin, Natalie Cole and many more.
Are you looking for a way to save money on the Mother’s Day Dinner? Of course, you are. Book your tickets here and you can save $36 to $55 (50% discount) on each ticket.