If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
The Santa Anita racetrack opened on Christmas Day in 1934 in Arcadia, California. In 2006, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places. Santa Anita Park, aka The Great Race Place, is one of the world’s premiere racetracks and a frequent host of the Breeder’s Cup World Championship.
Santa Anita is situated on 305 acres of land and it can accommodate up to 80,000 fans for live racing. It’s famous for its Art Deco style architecture and its stunning views of the San Gabriel Mountains. It’s widely acclaimed as one of the most beautiful racetracks in the world.
Opening day for Santa Anita Park is December 26, 2022. Celebrate another winter season of thoroughbred racing. The Winter/Spring Meet will feature 6 graded stakes races, including Runhappy Malibu Stakes.
Craft Beer Cider Festival
Opening day will also feature a Craft Beer Cider Festival. Celebrate the return of thoroughbred racing with the best craft beers and ciders from Southern California from the excitement of the homestretch. Food trucks and vendors will be available trackside and around the Kingsbury Fountain.
Doors open at 10 am and the Festival will begin at 11 am on the West Apron. The horses will run right by you.
Your ticket will include
- 6 (5 oz.) Beer and Cider Tastings
- 5 oz. Santa Anita Tasting Cup
- $5 Wagering Voucher
- Admission, Program and General Parking
- Tip Sheet
- Open Seating in the Grandstand
You must be at least 21 years old or older to purchase a ticket to the Craft Beer Cider Festival.
Craft Beer and Cider offerings include
- Buenaveza from Stone Brewing
- Black & Blue Cider from Julian
- Pineapple Stash House from Hop Valley
- Salty Crew Blonde from Coronado Brewing
- Cyro Crispies Hopping Lager from Hop Valley
- Willettized Imperial Stout from Lagunitas Brewing
- Lush IPA from Fremont Brewing
- Nice & Dry Purely Apple from Coronado Brewing
- Jamaica Cider from Golden State Ciders
- Super Fruit with Acai Berry from Coronado Brewing
- Daytime Session IPA from Lagunitas Brewing
- Black House Roasty Stout from Modern Times
- Brut Cider from Golden State Ciders
- Dayfall Belgian White Ale from Stone Brewing
- Hazy IPA from Sweetwater Brewing
- Excelsior Dry Cider from Schilling Ciders
- Flan de Lecha Amber Ale from Pacific Plate Brewing
- 420 Extra Pale Ale from Sweetwater Brewing
- Passport Pineapple Passion Fruit from Schilling Ciders
- Horchata Stout from Pacific Plate Brewing
Are you looking for a way to save money on this? Of course, you are. Click here and you can save $13 (32% discount) on each ticket.