If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Fairmont Century Plaza is offering a three-course Easter Brunch in April 9, 2023. You’ll begin with a welcome Bellini or Mimosa (adults 21+) followed by Starters. Seatings will be at 11:30 am and again at 1:30 pm.
Lumiere Brasserie Easter Brunch 2023
- Biscuits & Caviar with chive and cheddar house made biscuits with English cream and caviar
- Escargot with mini Dutch babies, garlic butter, Farmers Market salad and herb dressing
- Shrimp & Grits with Southern grits, grilled prawns and creole shrimp reduction
- 5J Jamon Iberia Toast with Spanish ham and grilled pan de cristal
- Eggs & Truffle with eggs, shallot, potato and truffle
- Crab Benedict with spinach, shallot, potatoes, poached eggs and hollandaise
- Lobster Omelet with grilled asparagus, lobster, white wine, butter sauce and mixed greens
- Duck Confit with crispy duck confit leg, poached eggs, creamy polenta and mixed greens
- Steak & Eggs with prime NY strip, sunny side up egg, potatoes and bearnaise
- Vegan and vegetarian available upon request
- Mini Donuts
- Assorted Macarons
- Bitter Chocolate Mousse
- Fresh Fruit Tartlettes
- Yogurt Mousse, strawberry and rhubarb
- Mini Carrot Cake
- Mini Opera Cake
- Chocolate & Praline Tart
- Assorted Bon Bons
- Assorted cookies with salted chocolate chips, reverse, sugar and palmiers
- Meyer Lemon Tart with violet meringue
- Mini Breakfast Pastries with croissant, apricot Danish, chocolate croissant, blueberry muffin, strawberry pistachio muffin and chocolate muffin
- Fresh Fruit
- Mini Cupcakes with chocolate, vanilla orange and blue velvet
- Candy Station
- French Toast with whipped cream, candied pecans and maple syrup
- Pancakes with buttermilk pancakes, Harry’s berries and maple syrup
- Kids Burger with 8 oz. prime beef, tomato, lettuce and onion
- Eggs with 2 eggs any style, bacon and fresh fruit
- Chicken Fingers with French fries abd fresh fruit
Pricing is $125 per adult and $65 per child, ages 5 to 12. Children under 5 eat free.
You can visit the bunny petting zoo before joining the Easter Bunny on an Easter Egg Hunt filled with treats and sweets as well as a Golden Egg surprise.
Fairmont Century Plaza is a luxury hotel in the heart of Los Angeles. It offers a rooftop terrace and heated pool with stunning views of the city. The Fairmont Spa recently earned the Forbes Travel Guide 5 Star rating.
If you’d like to visit the Fairmont Century Plaza, book your visit here and you can discover ways to save money on your stay.