If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
You and your family are invited to celebrate Easter at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa. Join the Easter Bunny for an Easter Egg Hunt in the front lawn at 10:30 am for all ages. This will be followed by an Easter Brunch, beginning at 10:30 am until 2:30 pm.
Easter Brunch Menu
Smoked Salmon Platter To Share:
- Chilled Smoked Salmon
- Smoked Trout Roe
- Smoked Salmon Rillettes
- Mini New York City Bagels
- Potato Latkes
- Cream Cheeses
- House Made Pickles
- Heirloom Tomato, Onion and Capers
Mains – Choose 3 per table
- Butter Poached Lobster Benedict with Roasted Tomato Hollandaise
- Soft Scrambled Eggs with Wild Mushrooms, Gruyere and Black Truffle
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken & Waffle with Maple Candied Bacon
- Duck Confit Hash with Tater Tots Chimichurri and Hollandaise
- Luis’ Breakfast Tacos with Chorizo, Scrambled Egg and House Made Hot Sauce
- Roast Spring Lamb Leg with Pea and Pecorino Pesto
- Niman Ranch Tenderloin with Emma’s Chimichurri
- Accompanied by Crisp Fingerling Potatoes and Glazed Spring Vegetables
Dessert Platter To Share:
- Cream Cheese Blitzes
- Stewed Berry Compote
- SMI Signature Lemon Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Creme Fraiche and Marmalade
- Milk Chocolate Tart with Salted Caramel
Pricing is $125 per person.
Kids Easter Menu
- Chef’s Vegetable Garden
- Buttermilk Pancakes with Fresh Strawberries
- Brioche French Toast with Bananas and Maple Syrup
- Chef Nick’s Macaroni & Cheese
- Chicken Tenders and Fries with Ranch
- Kids’ Burgers and Fries
- Rice Crispy Nests
- Easter Bunny Cake Pop
- Carrot Cookies
Pricing is $39 for children, ages 6 through 12.
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn
Located just an hour north of San Francisco, this AAA Four Diamond hotel is Sonoma’s premiere destination resort. You can experience the best of California’s Wine Country here.
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn’s spacious rooms and suites capture the flavor of California’s Wine Country lodging through a Provence style decor with tile and marble baths. Some of their rooms feature wood burning fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs for 2 and balconies, Accessible rooms are available.
If you’d like to visit the Fairmont Sonoma, book your room here you can save money on your stay.